INFORMATION RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003, adapted by Legislative Decree 101/2018 to GDPR 679/16 EU (Articles 13, 14)
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Telea Electronic Engineering SRL
Via Leonardo da Vinci, 13, 36066 Sandrigo VI
Owner contact email: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
- Registration for training events upon specific request of the interested party;
- Direct marketing commercial communications by sending newsletters to an email and/or mobile telephone number.
METHOD OF TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and/or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art.32 of the GDPR 2016/679 regarding security measures, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679. We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation, and data minimization, under art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to your free and explicit consent, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed. Any refusal to provide consent for the processing could imply the impossibility of fulfilling the requested activities.
LEGAL BASES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of personal data is based on specific legal bases provided for by the GDPR 679/16 EU detailed below:
- With regard to participation in training events, the data are processed for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same;
- With regard to the sending of newsletters, the data are processed subject to free, and informed consent, without prejudice to the possibility of revoking the consent by contacting the addresses indicated in this information.
NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
- For participation in training events the nature of the provision of data is mandatory, failure to provide it makes it impossible to proceed with the provision of the requested service;
- To subscribe to newsletter services, the nature of the provision of data and consent to their processing is optional, failure to provide data and consent to their processing would not make it possible to send direct marketing communications including the sending communications in newsletter mode, while not compromising access to the requested services referred to in point 1.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THE DATA CONTROLLER
- Identification data (Name, Surname, and address);
- Personal data (Date and place of birth);
- Contact details (e-mail address and mobile telephone number);
- Data relating to training and professional experiences for the verification of the requisites necessary for participation in the course (educational qualification, company to which they belong, and position held);
- Billing data (tax code, VAT number).
RECIPIENTS OF THE INFORMATION
- With regard to the contractual purposes, the personal data of the interested party may be transferred to third parties belonging to the categories described below:
- External subjects identified by the data controller as Joint Controllers, Managers, and independent Data Controllers for purposes related to the provision of services, including technical assistance and the preparation and configuration of web platforms;
- Internal subjects authorized to process personal data for the provision of the requested service; – Companies operating in the care of communication and marketing for sending periodic communications with the consent of the interested party,
- Subjects authorized to process personal data according to the principles of necessity and proportionality;
- Subjects representing public authorities and institutional subjects for the fulfillment of the obligations of the Data Controller deriving from the services provided.
MODIFICATION OF CONSENT OPTIONS
The information processed upon the provision of consent provides for the possibility of revocation at any time by contacting the contact details indicated in this statement at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
- The rights of the interested party (articles from 15 to 22) provide for the possibility of:
– ask the Data Controller for access to personal data and information relating to the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data is disclosed, the data retention period,
– ask the Data Controller to correct personal data,
– ask the Data Controller to delete personal data,
– ask the Data Controller to limit the processing of personal data,
– ask the Data Controller for the portability of personal data,
– oppose the processing of personal data in the cases provided for,
– oppose automated decision-making processes relating to personal data, including profiling,
– exercise the withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data in the cases provided for,
– lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
A detailed description of the rights of the interested party can be consulted on the text of the Regulation for the protection of personal data GDPR 679/16 EU Art. From 15 to 22.