Applied In Aesthetic Medicine
REXON – AGE 2
Rexon-Age 2 is the Medical Device for Aesthetic Medicine. It is a non-invasive stimulator of cell metabolism that leads to a real regeneration of the biological tissue.
We all face the problem of skin aging processes. Many of us are looking for quick solutions with the best results. Unfortunately, fast solutions always require invasiveness that may lead to tissue damage.
Telea Medical has created the Rexon-Age 2 Medical Device based on the innovative QMR Technology which has scientific proof of cell regeneration and biological safety.
The operating principle of the Rexon-Age 2 device is based on QMR Technology. It is the only technology that can effectively transmit multiple frequencies simultaneously that go in resonance on molecular level with biological tissue. The main principle of this technology is the use of different frequencies that are in resonance with biological tissue at molecular level. Specifically, Rexon-Age 2 generates an active spectrum of 16 frequencies between 4MHz and 64MHz. This allows the natural cellular activity in a much more sophisticated, effective and non-invasive form.
DIFFERENCE FROM OTHER DEVICES
Unlike the more classic Medical Devices, the principle of Rexon-Age 2 is not based on the hyperthermia (heating) effect. All existing radio frequency devices on the market transmit to the human body a single frequency with a much lower value (around 0.5 MHz), having the only purpose of inducing a hyperthermia effect. Hyperthermia can only repair damaged tissue but it doesn’t bring any regenerative processes.
METHOD OF USE:
VARIOUS MODES OF USE
PLEASANT THERAPY WITH Q-TOUCH GLOVES
- Biological safety
- Tissue regeneration
- Very pleasant and non-invasive therapy
- Great flexibility in the choices of use
- QMR Technology applied in Aesthetic Medicine
- Q-Touch gloves that allow the operator to transfer QMR energy to the patient from their hands
- Reduction of active acne
- Significant wrinkle reduction
- Firming and increasing skin elasticity
- Important improvement of the skin texture
- Skin rejuvenation effect and dermis (natural lifting)
- Increase of collagen and elastin content in the dermis
- Toning of skin laxity in areas such as: abdomen, inner thighs, forearms, buttocks
SCIENTIFIC MATERIAL REQUEST
Fill in the following form to receive the material reserved for operators in the sector.